Sunday, January 31, 2021

But First Tea

 Stick It Down Single Page Team for February

Here is the fun sketch for Feb. from Stick It Down:


I made this background a while back when I was in a mixed media background making mode.  I used Vicki Boutin watercolor markers on this one.  I didn't like how the orange came out so bright so I set aside, hoping that it would get used one day.  I'm still not in love with the bright orange but the orange and green matched my photos that I wanted to scrap.  


Here is a closer look at the mixed media:

I used the bottom of a bottle to stamp the circles with watercolor.  


The photos are from when my daughter and I went on a hunt for Boba tea.  We tried it and really liked it!  I went through my stash to find papers that would match.  I used some Bella Blvd (black dotted) and Ella & Viv (green grass).  To tone down the orange a bit, I put vellum bubbles behind the title and around the page.  I cut the title with my cricut.  I found the title in design space.  I finished it off with some Vicki Boutin puffy stickers from my stash.  


Thanks for looking and be sure to enter over at stickitdown.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Sketches at Stick it Down

 April Double Page Sketch Here is my take on the double page sketch over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com for the month of April! I used Kaisercr...