Thursday, January 14, 2021

You Are Endless Adventure

 January Mid Month Challenge at Scrap Our Stash



It's time for the mid month challenge over at Scrap Our Stash.  The challenge is to use the sketch pictured above along with journaling strips.

I gave the sketch a flip to the side to suit my photo.  This is my son's 2019 spring school picture.  They didn't take 2020 spring pictures due to the pandemic so it makes me cherish this one a little bit more.

I used mostly Simple Stories Vintage Great Escape because of the natural elements and feel of this collection.  The photo looks like he is outside in nature.  

I stenciled the circles with some Rustic Wilderness distress oxide.  For the stenciled arrows, I mixed distress oxide with Vicki Boutin molding paste and applied that with a palette knife through the stencil. 

I added some twine for dimension and stamped "You are" on the title card.  

Thanks for looking and I hope you come play along with us at http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Sketches at Stick it Down

 April Double Page Sketch Here is my take on the double page sketch over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com for the month of April! I used Kaisercr...