Wednesday, March 23, 2022

April Sketches at Stick it Down

 April Double Page Sketch


Here is my take on the double page sketch over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com for the month of April!

I used Kaisercraft Explorer for my pictures from our trip to Nashville.  The die cut pack even had a little Parthenon in it!  I love the light neutrals in this collection and I really hope to find more to purchase since it's an older collection.  Here are some close ups:




And now for the single page sketch....


 

 
I made the background with a 12x12 stencil from Stencil Revolution.  I used distress oxide inks in Seedless Preserves and Wild Honey.  The papers are just some I grabbed that I thought matched.  I believe the orange background one is Vicki Boutin.  I die cut the flowers from a kraft paper and a gel print paper I had in my stash.  Thanks for looking and I hope you play along over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Sketches at Stick it Down

 April Double Page Sketch Here is my take on the double page sketch over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com for the month of April! I used Kaisercr...