Tuesday, February 22, 2022

March Sketch Challenges at Stick It Down

 Up first is the single page sketch for March at Stickitdown.blogspot.com


I decided to do some stash bashing.  I hadn't dug into my Altenew hoard in  quite a while so I started there.  I used Altenew papers, chipboard, title, etc.


Here's a closer look:


I distressed some edges and inked some edges with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.  I used tag dies from my stash to cut the tags.  Thanks for looking and be sure to play along at Stick it Down!


March Double Page Sketch

 

This one shows 4 photos but the sketch an always be adjusted to your needs.

My take on it:

 I used Simple Stories Birthday Blast 12x12 papers.  I like how the bright colors compliment my photos.  I used a Honey Bee 6x6 paper pad for the balloons.  This is the die I used to make the shaker balloon:
Sizzix - Thinlits Dies - Balloon
Here's a closer look:
Thanks again for looking at be sure to enter your layouts at Stickitdown.blogspot.com.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Sketches at Stick it Down

 April Double Page Sketch Here is my take on the double page sketch over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com for the month of April! I used Kaisercr...