Monday, February 1, 2021

Zoo Adventure

 Stick It Down February Double Page Sketch


Here is my take on the February Double Page Sketch over at Stick It Down.  


 



These photos are from when my youngest had a "camp out" at the local zoo.  They had a lot of fun and got a personal tour of the zoo.

I used Echo Park Jungle Safari papers.  I cut the palm leaves, giraffe silhouettes and title with my Cricut.  All were from Design Space.  I didn't like the look of plain cardstock so I lined the green palms with clear Nuvo drops, stamped a Kaisercraft grid stamp on the kraft colored palms and lined the title in various colors.  I also added some stenciled distressed type lines with some matte paste.

Thanks for looking and be sure to play along at Stickitdown.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Sketches at Stick it Down

 April Double Page Sketch Here is my take on the double page sketch over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com for the month of April! I used Kaisercr...