Sunday, February 14, 2021

Here and Now

 February Mid Month Sketch Challenge at Scrap Our Stash


I decided to use Vicki Boutin's Wildflower and Honey collection to scrap a photo of my husband assembling IKEA furniture.  It's not a small task and I was so elated that he tackled it head on with zero complaints.  I love that man!


I started off with some Vicki Boutin Foundations paper.  I added some wet distress oxides, dried them.  Then I stenciled over that with a Vicki Boutin stencil.  I had those black shapes cut out previously and never used them.  I thought it worked well against the bright colors.  I'm working with mostly scraps from this collection but I made it work!  

Oxide colors used:  Abandoned Coral, Pine Needles and Wild Honey 


Thanks for looking and hope you play along with the mid month sketch challenge over at Scrap Our Stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Sketches at Stick it Down

 April Double Page Sketch Here is my take on the double page sketch over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com for the month of April! I used Kaisercr...