Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Stick It Down April 2021 Single Page Sketch

Say Cheese


   Here is my take on this month's sketch over at Stick It Down.


Sometimes I let the photo dictate the direction of my page.  This time I decided to do some stash busting and let my stash dictate the direction of the page.  I had a leftover cut out heart from Vicki Boutin's premade mixed media pad.  I decided to pair that with some of Color Kaleidoscope.  I fussy cut the flowers out of one of the papers from that collection.  I decided to add some interest with stamped white circles.  I added some dimension with twine and die cut leaves.  

Thanks for looking and be sure to join us over at Stick it Down for the April challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Sketches at Stick it Down

 April Double Page Sketch Here is my take on the double page sketch over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com for the month of April! I used Kaisercr...