Monday, March 15, 2021

Lockdown Memories (Lasting Memories Guest Designer Layout Number 3)

 This week's challenge sketch over at Lasting Memories:


Here is my take on it:

I wanted to use some Pandemic themed cutfiles from Pear Tree Cutfiles for these photos.  The title and virus circles are from Pear Tree.  I used mostly Simple Stories on this one.  I had some of the Quarantine papers.  I pulled some wood grain from a paper pad to use as the base.  I thought that would be a nice neutral to compliment the colors.  I finished it off with some torn edges, stamping and a few stickers.  Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Sketches at Stick it Down

 April Double Page Sketch Here is my take on the double page sketch over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com for the month of April! I used Kaisercr...