Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Tell Your Story-October Single Page Sketch at SID

Time for the single page sketch for October over at Stick it Down!


I'll be honest, hexagons are not my favorite.  I really struggled with this one and even thought of using different shapes.

Here's a closer look:


 I have mostly scraps from Vicki Boutin's Wildflower and Honey collection.  I decided to stick with that collection since there were some hexagon shapes featured on some papers, stickers and stamps.  I used my cricut to cut the hexagon background.  The woodgrain paper is Simple Stories.  I die cut the flowers from a gel print I made with gold paste.  Thanks for looking and be sure to play along this month at Stickitdown.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Sketches at Stick it Down

 April Double Page Sketch Here is my take on the double page sketch over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com for the month of April! I used Kaisercr...