Friday, April 30, 2021

Stick It Down May Single Page Sketch

 It's time again for the SID single page sketch!



What started out as my idea of the triangle being on the same side as the sketch, wound up being on the other side because of the way the grass was facing on the patterned paper.  I wasn't paying close attention to that when cutting my patterned grass paper.  So that's why I had to flip the sketch a bit.  I used a lot of Bella Blvd Cooper on this one.  I channeled Lisa Fonesca for my die cut dog.  I also outlined him in hand stitching.  I added more layers by adding punched leaves.   Thanks for looking and be sure to play along and enter over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Sketches at Stick it Down

 April Double Page Sketch Here is my take on the double page sketch over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com for the month of April! I used Kaisercr...