Sunday, December 27, 2020

Happy Days for Stick It Down

January 2021 Sketch for Stick It Down


Stickitdown.blogspot.com

I'm super excited to join the Stick It Down design team for 2021.

Here is my take on the January sketch:



I added some Speckled Egg distress oxide using the kissing technique to the background.  Then I mixed Fossilized Amber distress oxide with Vicki Boutin molding paste.  I used as stencil brush to apply the mixture through a stencil.  I finished off the layout with Cocoa Vanilla Daydream papers and die cuts.  

Thanks for looking and be sure to play along with all the monthly sketches at Stick It Down!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Sketches at Stick it Down

 April Double Page Sketch Here is my take on the double page sketch over at Stickitdown.blogspot.com for the month of April! I used Kaisercr...